For nearly 70 years, Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian has delivered a level of personalized care that is unsurpassed among Orange County’s health care providers.
With the goal of extending this level of care to south Orange County, Hoag recently opened a new location in San Clemente. Conveniently located in the Talega Health Center, Hoag provides primary care services from Hoag Medical Group and women’s health services from Orange Coast Women’s Medical Group.
Hoag Medical Group Primary Care
Hoag Medical Group (HMG) is the multi-specialty physician group most closely aligned with Hoag and provides same day sick appointments, unrushed, personalized visits, shared medical records with Hoag Urgent Care and access to the Hoag network of care.
HMG has offices throughout Orange County and the San Clemente location provides the community with two experienced physicians:
Kayla Ramsey, DO
Dr. Ramsey is a board-certified fa-mily medicine physician treating patients age 5 and older. She enjoys treating entire families from the children to the great grandparents and helping with all aspects of their health.
Sarah Teymoorian, MD
Dr. Teymoorian is triple board-certified in internal me-dicine, geriatric me-dicine and palliative medicine. She has extensive experience treating adults with complex medical conditions, managing aging seniors and collaborating with specialists.
The Orange Coast Women’s Medical Group team at San Clemente includes:
Orange Coast Women’s Medical Group
Orange Coast Women’s Medical Group is a dedicated group of board-certified obstetricians-gynecologists providing high quality comprehensive care. The practice is focused on providing personalized and individualized care through all stages of a woman’s life.
- Gynecological care
- Obstetrical care
- Midwifery care
- Nutrition counseling
- Advanced imaging
Expectant parents will deliver at the Fudge Family Birthing Suites at Hoag Hospital Irvine
The Hoag network of care includes:
- 3 Hospitals - Including Hoag Hospital Newport Beach, Hoag Hospital Irvine & Hoag Orthopedic Institute. Hoag offers comprehensive health care services including five institutes providing specialized services in the following areas: cancer, heart and vascular, neurosciences, women’s health and orthopedics through Hoag Orthopedic Institute (affiliated hospital).
- 9 Health Centers - Providing comprehensive health care services including primary and specialty care, imaging, lab, physical therapy and more. Hoag Health Centers are located in Aliso Viejo, Costa Mesa, Foothill Ranch, Huntington Beach, Irvine, Newport Beach and Tustin.
- 14 Urgent Care Locations - Conveniently located throughout Orange County to provide non-emergency care for patients of all ages.
- 1,700 Physicians on Hoag Medical Staff
Patients can guarantee their access to all of Hoag through the following groups:
- Hoag Medical Group – The multi-specialty medical group that provides same day appointments at over 21 locations with 100+ physicians.
- Hoag Physician Partners – A network of over 400 world-class physicians that represents a broad range of specialties.
- Hoag Concierge Medicine – A membership-based alternative to traditional primary care providing 24x7 access to your physician.
This new location provides the community with direct access to Hoag. Visit hoag.org/sanclemente to learn more.