Now open in scenic South Orange County are 11 new Hilltop Neighborhoods at Esencia, including a wide selection of homes for all ages as well as “Gavilan” neighborhoods of primarily single-story homes for the 55-plus crowd ---- collectively ranging in price from the upper $300,000s to over $1 million.
Debuting just last month with brand new model homes, The Hilltop Neighborhoods at Esencia are terraced along hillsides to afford distant coastal views and territorial backcountry panoramas. The homes sit atop some of the highest elevations in the area.
To learn more about Esencia and its new Hilltop Neighborhoods, visit www.RanchoMissionViejo.com or download driving directions and start your home search today at the Esencia Visitors Center, located right in Esencia’s Canyon House social center and situated next to Canyon Coffee and across from Esencia Farm.
At the Visitors Center, homeshoppers can learn all about the full range of Esencia neighborhoods now selling homes in the existing Canyon House Neighborhoods and those now selling in the new Hilltop Neighborhoods. Also available at the Visitors Center are 3D computer images of Esencia with information about community social and recreational amenities now open and under construction including pools, spas, parks, trails, outdoor patios, fitness centers, meeting and activity rooms, oak-filled canyons with scenic lookouts, dog parks, firepits and barbeques, sports parks, event greens, and the brand new Hilltop Club – now taking shape atop some of the highest elevations of Esencia.
The Visitors Center is also “the place” to learn about the new Sendero Marketplace retail plaza preparing to open soon, Esencia K-8 school slated to open in Fall 2018, the docent-led activities being conducted at The Reserve at Rancho Mission Viejo, the recently opened “La Pata Gap” roadway extension, and life in the Agrihood ™ where three community farms are now conducting culinary workshops, producing fresh produce, and fostering a healthy lifestyle.
From the Visitors Center, homeshoppers can easily venture out to the model homes for the existing Canyon House Neighborhoods, including those Canyon House Neighborhoods offering new phases in the Hilltop Neighborhoods (encompassing the existing all age neighborhoods of Aria and Aubergine by TRIPointe Homes, Citron and Heirloom by CalAtlantic Homes and the Gavilan 55-plus neighborhood of Cortesa by Shea Homes).
Or, homeshoppers can simply head up to the brand new model homes in the following six new Hilltop Neighborhoods:
- Sage – townhomes ranging from 931 to 1,791 sq. ft. by Meritage Homes. Priced from the high $300,000s
- Veranda – townhomes ranging from 1,681 to 2,254 sq. ft. by MBK Homes. Priced from the high $500,000s
- Iris – a “Gavilan” neighborhood of primarily single story detached homes ranging from 1,729 to 2,340 sq. ft. by CalAtlantic Homes. Priced from the priced from the mid-$600,000s
- Arista – a “Gavilan” neighborhood of primarily single story detached homes ranging from 1,466 to 1,875 sq. ft. by Del Webb Homes. Priced from the high $600,000s
- Canopy – single family detached homes ranging from 2,153 to 2,799 by Warmington Residential. Priced from the low $700,000s
- Briosa –single family detached homes ranging from 3,069 to 3,491 sq. ft. by William Lyon Homes. Priced from the high $900,000s
Now under construction and slated to open next Spring is Hilltop Club, envisioned as the recreational and social heart of Esencia. The expansive Hilltop Club has been designed as a resort-style clubhouse with indoor-outdoor fitness and group exercise spaces, swimming pool, wading pool, spa, seasonal and special event bar with lounge seating, BBQ pavilion, bocce ball courts, game arcade, firepits, and a large lawn for community events, celebrations and gatherings.
To learn more, come experience Esencia today. Download driving directions to the Esencia Visitors Center at www.RanchoMissionViejo.com.